- 2 Pints Cherry Tomatoes (I use reds & yellows)
- 1 Red Pepper, Cored And Diced Into 1 Inch Pieces
- 1 Small Onion, Peeled, And Diced Into 1 Inch Pieces
- 3 Garlic Cloves, Peeled And Minced
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Chopped Herbs (Parsley, Basil, or Oregano, or even a bay leaf)
- Salt & Pepper
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 8 Italian Sausage Links
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut the tomatoes in half and toss them together with the onions, peppers, garlic, fresh herbs, salt, pepper, and olive oil.
- Place the vegetables in the bottom of a baking pan or casserole dish, then place the sausage links on top of the vegetables and bake for about 20 minutes.
- Turn the sausages and prick them with a fork and return to the oven for an additional 20 to 25 minutes or until the sausages are cooked through and are golden brown.
*We also enjoy adding a can of white beans, rinsed, the last 20 minutes of cooking time. Just mix the beans in with the sausages and vegies. Sometimes I slice the sausages and sometimes I leave them whole before serving. Enjoy!